HP OFFICEJET PRO X476DN e-All-in-one Printer Wireless Setup:
Wi-Fi Protected Setup(WPS) and PIN methods of wireless setup are supported by HP OFFICEJET PRO X476DN.
Regarding the instructions given in the printer manual the initial setup of HP OFFICEJET PRO X476DN e-All-in-one printer is done.
Wireless router which supports WPS Mode is available then you can follow the WPS mode of wireless setup.
If the wireless router is not able to support WPS then you select Wireless Setting Menu instead of wireless setup.
HP OFFICEJET PRO X476DN Wi-Fi Protected Setup(WPS)
Press and hold the Wireless Button on the printer.
After the above step the wireless light in the printer starts blinking.
Press WPS(Wi-Fi protected Setup)on your wireless router.
After doing the above step the wireless setup will initialize and it will take 2-3minutes to finish.
PIN or Wireless setting Menu method:
Press the Wireless Button on the printer’s control panel.
Click the settings and select Wireless Setup Wizard.
Follow the instructions in on-screen to complete the wireless connection.
Your details such as network username and password should be entered while the setup process.
Insert your printer drivers CD-ROM,to install HP OFFICEJET PRO X476DN
Printer driver software.
The on-screen instructions should be followed to complete the wireless setup. 123.hp.com/ojproX476DN.
Printing With Windows 10 Mobile
You can directly take printout of the documents or images from your Windows 10 Mobile device,to your HP printer.
1. Conform that the HP OFFICEJET PRO X476DN printer and your Windows 10 Mobile device are connected to the same wired or wireless network.
2. Go to Wi-Fi settings on your Windows 10 Mobile device then connect it to you wired or wireless network.
3. Open the document or an app like email,which has the file you want to print.
4. Click on the Print icon.
5. After the above step,a print preview screen appears in that you can select your printer and change any print settings,if necessary.
6. After the changes made,click Print.
7. The options like number of copies,color of the print,paper size,paper range and orientation is given.
If your print job is not printed then it has following issues;
To cancel a print job:
- Poor or no network available
- Power saving mode is ON
- Printer is OFF
- To cancel or check the status of a print job,follow the steps below,
- Go to print queue on your Windows 10 mobile by tapping the Print icon
- Swipe down the display,the current print jobs are displayed.
- Select the print job that you want to cancel and then tap
- Cancel 123.hp.com/ojproX476DN.